The Objective is to respects the privacy of our customers and visitors. And to provide a code of conduct in relation to the information we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES WE COLLECT?
We may collect information about you if you made an inquiry, purchase, comment, apply for a vacancy or register for events sponsored or co-sponsored by us. This information could include your name, e-mail address, postal address, title, company name, phone number, work address, information about your job function/experience, and information about your company etc.
HOW DOES TEXTRIP/ELASTO USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
(1) to fulfil your requests for products and services;
(2) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Site;
(3) to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
(4) to contact you when necessary;
(5) to review Site usage and operations;
(6) to address problems with the Site, our business or our products ; and
(7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
(1) to our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
(2) to our employees, independent contractors, service providers and suppliers, to fulfil a product request;
(4) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
(5) in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets
HOW DO I MANAGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION PREFERENCES?